Training Costs: Ksh 30,000 + VAT
Dates and locations:
7-21 August, Naivasha
29-30 September, Nairobi
Venue: Best Western Meridian Hotel Nairobi
This training will equip non-technical professionals with knowledge and skills on how to handle energy management projects and programs.
- Energy Literacy
- Energy Measurements
- Energy sales and energy tariffs
- Sources of energy – renewable and non-renewable
- Energy generation, transmission and distribution
- Energy uses in domestic and industrial set up
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation in domestic and industrial set up
- Managing energy projects
- Managing and execution of small and medium renewable energy projects
- Two days presentations
- Two days practical examples and practical demonstrations
At the end of the 4 day training, a certificate of participation will be awarded.
This training targets professionals in;
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Practice, Layers, Judges etc
- Finance Management
- Medicine and health
- Communication and Media
- General Administration
The Instructors/Trainers of this program have an experience of 10+ years in the energy industry. They present the latest practices, strategies, and theories, while leading discussions in an open, interactive environment. In each topic covered, the instructors focus on the most “useful” and “proven” activities that are the most significant value to attendees.
Your instructors include:
- Chris N. Mbori, CEM, CEA, CMVP, CREP, CWEP
- Jabes O. Manyala, CEM, Over 30 years’ experience in the energy industry
Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15am
Training Hours Day 1: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Training Hours Day 2: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Early registration is recommended as seats for Eenovators Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
Questions? Call us on 0791839959 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.