Partnerships: NITA, UNIDO, IEPA, AEE
Training Costs: Ksh 85,000 + VAT
Dates and locations:
23-24 June, Nairobi
14-19 Dec, Uganda
Venue: Best Western Meridian Hotel Nairobi
This two-day MSO End User Training is primarily designed to build or consolidate candidate’s understanding of MSO and technical capacity for MSO oriented actions and to enable them to initiate the development and implementation of MSO measures and projects.
During the training, the participants will:
- Define motor and motor system
- Differentiate between motor types
- Define motor energy performance and efficiency, and understand the factors that influence it
- Learn about standards relating to motor system energy efficiency
- Recognize the benefits of MSO
- Assess different control methods
- Discuss how to conduct MSO
- Prioritize enterprise-wide MSO opportunities
- Calculate the cost-savings of MSO
Participants will recognize the benefits of MSO and learn how to qualitatively assess motor systems and identify potential optimization opportunities, and determine how to achieve cost savings and energy efficiency through appropriate application of motor in new and existing systems, different control methods and maintenance and operational best practices. The participant will learn how to effectively present MSO benefits and opportunities to management.
Attendance certificate will be issued to all delegates that attend the full duration of the training course. (85% or higher attendance required.)
- Facility engineers
- Maintenance staff
- Energy service providers
Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15am
Training Hours Day 1: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Training Hours Day 2: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Early registration is recommended as seats for UNIDO Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
Questions? Call us on 0791839959 or write to us at email@example.com for more details.