Partnerships: NITA, UNIDO, IEPA.AEE
Training Costs: Ksh 85,000 + VAT
Date and locations:
25&26 August, Nairobi
14-19 December, Uganda
Venue: Best Western Meridian Hotel Nairobi
The objective for the three days of steam end-user training is to provide more in-depth technical information on undertaking an industrial steam system energy assessment and making improvements to industrial steam systems. Additionally, it aims to provide hands-on training for using all the US DOE steam system Best Practices software tools in the field while doing an industrial steam system energy assessment.
At the completion of the 3-day end user training on SSO, participants will be able to::
- Use the ASME Steam System Energy Assessment Standard (ASME-EA-3-2009) and undertake field work to do the steam system assessments.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in energy efficiency in industrial steam systems.
- Ask for specific field data and measurements required to undertake a steam system assessment
- Develop a model simple steam system projects using fundamental law of physics, thermodynamics and heat transfer.
- Proficiently use the US DOE Steam Best Practices software tools (SSST,SSAT and 3EPlus )and /or other resources to evaluate the steam systems ,identify optimization opportunities in industrial plants and conduct an impact –level analysis.
- Create a preliminary report that summarizes the findings from the steam energy assessment.
Attendance certificate will be issued to all delegates that attend the full duration of the training course. (85% or higher attendance required.)
- Facility engineers
- Maintenance staff
- Energy service providers
Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15am
Training Hours Day 1: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Training Hours Day 2: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Early registration is recommended as seats for UNIDO Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
Questions? Call us on 0791839959 or write to us at email@example.com for more details.