Training Costs: Ksh 120,000 + VAT
Date: 2nd -6th November 2020, Nairobi
Venue: Best Western Meridian Hotel Nairobi
Participants will develop their skills in the analysis of all types of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. Further, they will develop a sound understanding of the new analysis functions provided by the software, such as the Virtual Energy Analyzer and the Portfolio Analysis Module as well as the monitoring of energy performance data.
RETScreen Software is an intelligent decision support tool to enable stakeholders to rapidly identify, assess, optimize and track the performance of clean energy investments over the entire project life cycle.The software can be used to evaluate:
- Clean energy options
- The energy production, savings and costs
- Financial viability and risk for renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies
- GHG Emission reductions
- The performance of implemented projects
- Retscreen Training and Certification (RETScreen Expert: 3 days training
- Energy Management Software
- Real time energy monitoring analytics
- DOE energy management software
- Practical installation of hardware for real time energy analytics 1 day
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Quickly gauge a facility’s energy performance using benchmarking, and evaluate energy costs and savings, GHG reductions and financing viability.
- Determine the energy production and savings potential for any location in the world employing Archetypes.
- Verify the performance of implemented projects and find opportunities for further energy improvements.
- Manage energy across a large number of facilities and achieve energy-related investment goals using the Portfolio Analysis in supporting energy efficiency projects and investments.
- Four 10-question quizzes
- A final 3-hour master case study using most RETScreen Expert features
- RETScreen Expert Certification
- Building owners, industry managers or technical experts
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency
- ESCO employees
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation
The Instructors/Trainers of this program have an experience of 10+ years in the energy industry. They present the latest practices, strategies, and theories, while leading discussions in an open, interactive environment. In each topic covered, the instructors focus on the most “useful” and “proven” activities that are the most significant value to attendees.
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15am
- Training Hours Day 1- Day 5: 8:30am – 4:30pm