Partnerships: NITA, IEPA, AEE
Training Costs: Ksh 40,000 + VAT
Date: 1st and 2nd December 2020
Venue: Best Western Meridian Hotel Nairobi
This two-day training introduces the basics concepts of Measurement and Verification and the use of IPMVP protocols to verify savings. It will highlight the purposes of proper Measurement and Verification, the range of possible M&V methods, and why it is important to have specific M&V design for each project.
The program is designed for those professionals in management, technical, financial and regulatory who want to gain a basic understanding of the role of Measurement and Verification in supporting energy efficiency projects and investments.
- What is Measurement and Verification M&V
- Why conduct Measurement and Verification
- Basic Definitions in M&V
- Role of M&V in Finance and Performance Contracting Projects
- M&V Protocols in IPMVP and ISO 50015
- Overview of IPMVP protocols
- Basics of Statistics and M&V
- Developing M&V plans
- Case studies of M&V using IPMVP protocols to verify savings
- Helps participants to understand the protocols in M&V
- Helps participants to understand the methodologies and tools to quantify the performance risks of energy, renewable energy and water efficiency
- Participants are able to perform M&V tasks on energy savings projects.
At the end of the 2 day training, a certificate will be awarded.
Professionals in management, technical, financial and regulatory who want to gain a basic understanding of the role of Measurement and Verification in supporting energy efficiency projects and investments.
The Instructors/Trainers of this program have an experience of 10+ years in the energy industry. They present the latest practices, strategies, and theories, while leading discussions in an open, interactive environment. In each topic covered, the instructors focus on the most “useful” and “proven” activities that are the most significant value to attendees.
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15am
- Training Hours Day 1: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Training Hours Day 2: 8:30am – 4:30pm